Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Crimson never dies
by Azraelon Thu May 27, 2021 2:07 am

» I miss Crimson Empire and everyone!
by Denisio1560 Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:09 pm

» Could be a large, more so small set back.
by Denisio1560 Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:52 pm

» Crimson Descend leaves the Empire. As do I.
by Denisio1560 Wed May 10, 2017 9:14 pm

» (*Crimson*)
by Kingarthure1238 Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:38 pm

» Badge list.
by Crimsoninkblade Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:42 am

» Put your best rhymes you salty sallys.
by Crimsoninkblade Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:39 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri May 03, 2024 5:10 am
Statistics
We have 121 registered users
The newest registered user is TheGreatAspy

Our users have posted a total of 1460 messages in 232 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im gonna DIE LITERALLY

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Empty Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:11 pm

FrozenFlare

FrozenFlare

So i got in this big fight with my mom yesterday, she said i had until this morning to answer to her if i want to stay in the house or leave, so i was gonna bring her a knife this morning to see if she would do it, however she left the house before i woke up. When she comes home im bringing her a knife and telling her that if she kills me that want her to live her life remembering she killed her own son. this is what happens when your parents dont love you. Whoever doesnt want me dead can make new topics explaining why i shouldnt die and what i should do instead of bringing a knife up to her. I will be her all day reading your ideas. If there is nothing up, well... lets hope the knife doesnt kill me through one slice. At least some people are gonna like this...

2Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Empty Re: Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:31 pm

Denisio1560

Denisio1560
Head Officer
Head Officer

Frozen please stop having these terrible thoughts many people no longer use this site but I occasionally look at it a lot of people care for you including your parents I mean I thought my parents didn't love me at one point but they did so please make sure to see it all ways and what could happen with your choices and remember to always look at the positive stuff in life

3Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Empty Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:53 pm

FrozenFlare

FrozenFlare

Denis, its alright. i dealt it all out with my mom just now and im fine. Hope you feel good to hear that im no longer on the urge of diying. also Denis... thank you for being so nice to me in my darkest times.

4Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Empty Re: Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:40 am

Azraelon

Azraelon
Eater of Worlds
Eater of Worlds

I may be a little late to the party but,Good thing we didn't lose a original crimson :>,Joking,Flare talk to me when you need to,I also look at the site sometimes.

https://tide.forumotion.com/

5Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Empty Re: Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:09 am

FrozenFlare

FrozenFlare

Thanks Azraelon, im fine now because i actually have a place to live, my mom either would kill me, or kick me out of the house to its a good thing i dealt it out.

6Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Empty Re: Im gonna DIE LITERALLY Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Denisio1560

Denisio1560
Head Officer
Head Officer

Good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum