Crimson Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Crimson never dies
by Azraelon Thu May 27, 2021 2:07 am

» I miss Crimson Empire and everyone!
by Denisio1560 Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:09 pm

» Could be a large, more so small set back.
by Denisio1560 Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:52 pm

» Crimson Descend leaves the Empire. As do I.
by Denisio1560 Wed May 10, 2017 9:14 pm

» (*Crimson*)
by Kingarthure1238 Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:38 pm

» Badge list.
by Crimsoninkblade Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:42 am

» Put your best rhymes you salty sallys.
by Crimsoninkblade Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:39 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri May 03, 2024 5:10 am
Statistics
We have 121 registered users
The newest registered user is TheGreatAspy

Our users have posted a total of 1460 messages in 232 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Wanna party cuz im bored

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Wanna party cuz im bored Empty I Wanna party cuz im bored Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:48 am

Crimsoninkblade

Crimsoninkblade
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Lately evrwun has been serious with farmin and doing there own business, so i wanna party with as many ppl as possible, i wanna be a gewd Wiserd and maek mah family proud so if im evr on we can party all day and all nyt, unless i have urgent matters i have to attend to............. Oh wait there is a celebration thing gonna happen, well shiz ballz, nvm about this post then which took mytiem and effort to write so instead enjoy this story i'm going to make up on the spot..Ehem

The wind blew threw the forests of lore, word be tht the winds were actually a wiserd in search for a pony named Pony. Pony ruled a guild with many members some of whom a known for their ferociousness and dickbagness. The wiserd was informed tht Pony's guild members where fuckin around wid the town folk and wiserd ain't liek nobody fuckin around wid the innocent. So wiserd transformed himself into the wind itself. Wiserd was real OP cuz he can turn into wind bru. Like i don't know anyone who can become the wind itself. So anyway the wiserd had transformed back into his regular normal human form. He had witnessed the atrocious acts the guild had performed upon the townspeople. It was so disgusting even i threw up. The wiserd was liek these fucktards need to be stapped. So he used his wiserd powers and maek the guild members disappear. Poof they gone. The only one left was PONY. Pony threw the innocent townsfolk at the wiserd, overwhelmed by the act, the wiserd was brought to near defeat. Pony laughed as he saw the wiserd piss himself cuz the wiserd was being a pussy. Then i said 'Eh wiserd stop being a fuckin pussy u fucktard'. Wiserd then regained his powers, defeated Pony by throwing all the townfolk at him. Then wiserd beat the crap outta me, and i dieded
THE END

2I Wanna party cuz im bored Empty Re: I Wanna party cuz im bored Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:51 am

Crimsoninkblade

Crimsoninkblade
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Oh dang there are sum spelling errors, well im too tired to edit it, well shiz....

3I Wanna party cuz im bored Empty Re: I Wanna party cuz im bored Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:00 am

Crimsoninkblade

Crimsoninkblade
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

i'm Honestly bored right now, so im gonna write a sequel to this story up above sum tiem.

4I Wanna party cuz im bored Empty Re: I Wanna party cuz im bored Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:50 am

Azraelon

Azraelon
Eater of Worlds
Eater of Worlds

Party Today,Saturday,Its my Celebration of coming back.

https://tide.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum